Due to growing concerns with COVID‐19 (Coronavirus), MW&L has made the decision to CLOSE THE LOBBY TO THE PUBLIC BEGINNING AT NOON ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2020. This closure will be effective through (at least) March 31. We will actively monitor the situation and provide customer updates on our website at www.mc‐power.com.
During this closure, we have the following PAYMENT options available:
- Dropboxes located at: 855 NE Marsh Lane parking lot and the City parking lot located at 2nd & Cowls St. (Please DO NOT place cash in the dropboxes).
- Online using SmartHub. SmartHub is our online payment gateway that can be accessed from your smartphone with a free app or via your computer with a web browser. You can pay your bill, check your usage, compare past usage and more (The $3.95 Convenience Fee is being waived until further notice).
- Pay by Phone‐ 1‐844‐843‐6846 using a Visa or Mastercard (The $3.95 Convenience Fee is being waived until further notice).
- SmartBill (EFT)‐ With this free service, your bank, savings and loan, or credit union will automatically pay your McMinnville Water and Light utility bills directly from your account.
- By Mail: Send payment to PO Box 638, McMinnville, OR 97128.
To Start, Stop or Transfer Service, you will find the forms needed on the “Start/Stop Service” page of our website at www.mc‐power.com under the My Account menu. The forms are fillable online and can be submitted via email to [email protected]‐power.com at any time. You can also print the forms out and send to us via mail (address above) or place in an envelope and drop in one of our drop boxes during this time. Please call us at 503‐472‐6158 if you have questions.
We will process these requests as quickly as possible and will reach out to customers if any additional information is needed.
DISCONNECTION FOR NON‐PAYMENT
All disconnects for non‐payment are suspended for the next 60 days (through May 16). Normal charges still apply, but if you are having difficulty making your payment, please contact us (503‐472‐6158) to make arrangements or for resources available to assist you in making your payment.
CUSTOMERS HELPING CUSTOMERS (CHC) FUND
MW&L has increased the funds available to assist customers during this difficult time. If you are interested in donating to this fund to assist those in need of assistance with their utility bills, MW&L will match the amount donated into the fund. See our website for more details on how you can help.
All other operations will continue as normal for now, but will be re‐evaluated as the situation progresses.
We are also available by phone M‐F 8:00 am‐5:00 pm at 503‐472‐6158. The health and safety of our employees and customers is important to us. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns. Thank you for your understanding.